We’re nearly back on the court – what a wait….!
Please read below for a couple of quick notes that have come through from Nunawading Basketball prior to the start of the new season.
Before the first games tip-off, we wanted to provide one last update/reminder of changes for you to send out to your club members.
- We are currently operating under the Basketball Victoria COVID-Safe Level (Formerly Green-100).
- Matches will run on their usual 45-minute schedule with 18-minute halves. There will be no gap between games.
- As there are no gaps between games all patrons are instructed to leave the venue immediately following their game.
- We are currently working on the 1 person per 4sqm rule regarding capacity, however Basketball Victoria have advised that associations should limit the number of spectators to 40 per court which we will follow.
- This means that immediate family can attend but we are asking extended family/friends etc to refrain from attending until further notice.
- All patrons are to ensure they maintain social distancing where possible.
- All patrons must carry a mask. It is strongly recommended that you wear your mask whenever you cannot keep 1.5m distance from others.
- We are now using COVID-Comply as our QR Code software which all patrons will need to use to mark their attendance at the venue. After details are entered the first time you can save your details to make it easier for subsequent visits.
- Team Managers: If you haven’t signed up to Teammo please do so as soon as possible and make payment for your team sheet fee prior to Saturday. We will have door staff present at all venues to assist if required.
** Vultures – please note that this is not applicable to us for the first 4 rounds, as payment has already been made by the Club **
- Any club/team that needs to give a walkover must process this through Teammo (even those clubs pre-paying via invoice).
- A reminder that the competition is no longer providing match balls. The coach of each team is permitted to bring 2 balls in for warm up and a match ball selected from these. Players are no longer permitted to bring in their own ball.
- The canteen at Nunawading Stadium will be open, with EFTPOS facilities the preferred payment method.
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
We hope everyone enjoy themselves back on the court. Go Vultures!