Summer 2023/2024 season registration is now open!
We encourage everyone, including players, coaches & team managers to please register as soon as possible!
1. What do I need to do to register?
- Follow the appropriate registration link below and process the registration for each player
- Please contact the club via registrar@vermontvultures.
org.au to obtain a discount code if you are registering 3 or more siblings (Only required for the 3rd child more details on following page, Section 3)
- Please indicate your interest in coaching or team manager duties – we’ll be in touch to confirm this after registration closes
|Closes:||Midnight, 17th August 2023|
** Registration closes midnight on August 17th 2023 and we cannot guarantee you a spot after this date **
Registrations will only be accepted depending on availability after this date.
Any late enquiries should be sent to registrar@vermontvultures.
Play HQ Signup:
|Junior MEBA Midweek Competition||NOW CLOSED|
|Junior GEBC Saturday Competition||NOW CLOSED|
2. Competitions available
|Saturday||Mixed/Girls U8, Boys/Girls U10 / U12 / U14 / U16 / U18|
|Monday||Mixed U8, Girls U10 / U12 / U14 / U16|
|Friday||Boys U8 / U10 / U12 / U14 / U16 / U18 / U21|
|Junior MEBA Midweek||2nd Oct 2023 – 22nd Mar 2024|
|Junior GEBC Saturday Competition||7th Oct 2023 – 22nd Mar 2024|
3. Registration Fees
The club’s registration fees for the season are as follows:
|Registration BEFORE Close Date||Registration AFTER Close Date (1)|
The above registration fee now includes payment of the ALL team sheet fees.
On top of the club’s registration fees, Basketball Victoria also charges a yearly registration fee of $29, which you will only be charged every second season if you play both Winter & Summer seasons.
* NOTE: The additional discount for your 3rd or subsequent child requires a special discount code to be entered at the time of registration. After you have registered the first 2 children, please email registrar@
(1) By special arrangement only.
All Vermont Vultures players are required to have a playing uniform (singlet and shorts) to participate in games.
Uniforms and other merchandise can be ordered from the club’s official apparel supplier via http://www.impactsports.
There will be the option to try on uniforms on the below dates at Nunawading Stadium in their conference room;
- 30th July 2023 – 3.30pm – 5pm
- 3rd August 2023 – 5:30pm – 7pm
Please note the following:
- Singlet numbers are allocated to players by the club. You can request up to 3 preferred singlet numbers when ordering but please be aware that they are subject to availability across a player’s age group, not just the team they are playing in.
- The club does not facilitate a second-hand uniform operation, but should you acquire a second-hand uniform, you will need to contact the Uniforms Co-ordinator to check that the singlet number is available and to register the singlet number to the player before the season commences.
- All uniform orders must be completed by 17th August to ensure they’re ready before the season begins. Manufacturing takes approx. 4-5 weeks. This year, for the first time, to speed up the delivery of uniforms and avoid any unnecessary delays, Impact Sports will be shipping uniforms directly to our members.
For any further information regarding uniforms, please contact the Club’s Uniform Co-ordinator – uniforms@vermontvultures.
Again, we encourage players, coaches & team managers to please register as soon as possible!
For more information, please contact: email@example.com